Judith & Jeske are top entrepreneurs with their own concept shoestore TUNSenzo in Reusel The Netherlands. These 2 inspiring and warmhearted sisters were CHA's first store customers in 2010. To this day they still happily sell CHA. This time we put Judith in the limelight. Read her vision of life below.
1. What describes you in 3 words and what makes you happiest?
Spontaneous, positive and always cheerful.
What makes me happy is my work as the owner of TUNSenzo. That I am healthy and live together in the most beautiful place with my great love Dave.
2. What is your passion and how do you keep your motivation high every day?
My passion is that customers like to shop with us and that there is a pleasant casual atmosphere.
And working every day to buy the most beautiful items for the store so that the overall image of the store is correct.
3. What was your last Naked Truth victory and can you tell us a bit more about your approach?
That I've learned to listen to my heart because that's always right.
My last Naked Truth win is that I remained positive about the store during Corona by not giving up. At the beginning of the corona crisis, I had a very different view, but I learned to deal with it differently and to get the very best out of it. The awareness of this crisis has also brought positive things and ideas to the surface.
4. What do you prefer to spend your time on in your spare time?
In my precious spare time, I love to spend time with my friend Dave.
We love to eat with friends and the ultimate enjoyment for me is on holiday to Ibiza or Portugal with Dave.
5. How does CHA make you feel and what is your favorite article?
My favorite item from CHA is the Classic High because they are so comfortable and you have wonderfully warm feet in them and immediately look fashionable.
6. What are your core values in work, love, friendships & lifestyle?
Give and take and that there is mutual respect.
That you support your choices and that everything runs more smoothly.
I also find it very important in my work that there is structure and that everything is well organized.
7. What is your top 3 bucket list and which one would you do first?
1 jump off a high cliff into the sea
2 parachute jump
3 get an airplane into the air alone
8. What were the turning points in your life and have you decided to walk a different path?
When we started the store almost 14 years ago because I no longer found my current job as a hairdresser challenging enough at the time and took the plunge. That really felt like a huge kick.
9. How do you prefer to style your CHAs? We are curious! 😊
I always have some Classic High in my car! When I suddenly unexpectedly go for a walk, I always have the nicest and finest boots at hand, really ideal!
I prefer to wear my other pair with cool jeans or under a nice dress for an extra cool effect. Cha is really a great brand!