We love to get to know our customers. Meet CHA lady Morea! While walking through the canals of beautiful Amsterdam this free spirit shared her personal values and Naked Truth victory with us. Morea chose bravely for herself by quitting her job to start her own dream venture and became a selfmade entrepreneur. Enjoy reading this blog with us, we did :)
1. What describes you in 3 words and what makes you happiest? Reliable, positive and social. I am happiest with the laughter of my men and my father's soothing, ever-cheerful voice. Of fish and turtles in the sea, while I'm snorkeling. From the smell of my mother's freshly baked fish. And of warm woolen threads that slide through my fingers.
2. What is your passion and how do you keep your motivation high every day? My passion is my profession and knitting! I am an independent absent specialist and it gives me satisfaction every day to offer a sick employee & hopeless employer a new horizon.
And the thick wool that slips through your fingers… the wooden needles that touch each other, the growth of something durable, something slow, something warm. Ultimate everyday happiness.
3. What was your last Naked Truth victory and can you tell us a bit more about your approach? My "Naked Truth Victory" is the moment when I quit my job after years of employment with a quite large and good employer, without social security (WW) and continued as a Self-Employed Entrepreneur. Scary, leap of faith, but the best business choice I made of the past 10 years.
4. What do you prefer to spend your time on in your spare time? I love to spend my spare time with my family and best friends. going on a trip, eating out, dancing, going to the sauna, playing board games for hours, going to the cinema, and of course knitting.
5. How does CHA make you feel and what is your favorite article? I have 6 pairs at the moment. From summer to winterstyles. CHA gives me the feeling of style, different from others, free-spirit…. My favorite at the moment are the Goatskin boots.
6. What are your core values in work, love, friendships & lifestyle?
* Work: Punctuality, quality, professionalism, efficient, reliable and honest.
* Love: trust, selflessness, freedom, grow together, give, let be.
* Friendships: trust, selflessness, freedom, judgment-less, love
7. What is your top 3 bucket list and which one would you do first?
* Salsa dancing in the streets of Havana
* Hop on the beach on Australia's Gold Coast
* Out-door Yoga in front of the Taj Mahal
8. What were the turning points in your life and have you decided to walk a different path? See my Naked Truth Victory at question number 3. That definately hits my turningpoint in life.
9. How do you prefer to style your CHAs? We are curious! 😊 With skinny jeans a white shirt, a kimono or with a nice summer dress with bare legs and sunglasses.